Integrity Partners With NKLL

Last summer, Integrity Roofing became official partners with the North Kitsap Little League and Snyder Park by providing brand new roofs for all of the surrounding buildings and sponsoring the fields.At Integrity, we believe in the future of the youth and will support...
Olympic Athletic Facilities Sponsorship

Olympic Athletic Facilities Sponsorship

Article written by CKSD We are excited to announce that Integrity Roofing & Construction has entered an agreement with Central Kitsap School District (CKSD) to sponsor athletic facilities at Olympic High School. On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 CKSD Board of Directors...
NKHS Freshman & Integrity Tackle Paper Shortage

NKHS Freshman & Integrity Tackle Paper Shortage

Budget cuts decreased paper allowance at North Kitsap High School, allowing 7 pieces of paper per student, per subject, per month. Fifteen year old Freshman, Collin Niles is spear-heading the donation drive. Following Collins leadership, Integrity donated a...

Canterwood Life Magazine Sponsor Spotlight

In 2016, Tanner Tennyson was an estimator for a large contractor and saw roofing prices rise 30% with the same quality of products and the same level of service. “I had worked for the third-largest roofing company in the world. I knew what the best products were. The...

Our Safety Steps

Crew members face safety hazards on a roof. We believe in protecting of staff and full compliance set forth by Department of Labor & Industries (L&I), we perform randomized on site safety checks by administration, weekly safety meetings, on site safety...