We use Malarkey Roofing Products because they outperform all others in granule adhesion & reduce our footprint on the planet.
1. Better Performance
- All other standard pre-oxidized asphalt shingles are brittle, crack, and lose granules – with a shorter life span regardless of the warranty documents.
2. All-Weather Resilience
- Malarkey shingles are Rubberized Asphalt with superior thermocycling. This means there is all-weather resilience in hot or cold temperatures.
- The materials used are upcycled rubber & plastics which reduce landfill waste and include smog-reducing granules that help clean air, turning smog particulates into water-soluble ions that wash off your roof.
4. Impact Protection
- This technology provides industry-leading impact protection from hail and debris. It also creates more resilient, flexible shingles that better withstand temperature swings and weather extremes for easy application and resilience.
5. Smog Reduction
- These specialized granules reduce smog, turning smog particles into water-soluble ions, washing pollution off your roof.
6. Easy Installation & Better Seal
- The Zone™ wide nailing area helps ensure shingles are properly fastened and effectively shed water. Six bonds of proprietary synthetic rubber adhesive (SEBS) seal shingles and block out water and wind-driven rain.
6. Options, Options, Options
- Malarkey has a broad spectrum of products up to class 4 impact-resistant shingles. All of their products are produced with SBS Modified Polymer and have superior impact resistance and longevity built-in.
- Most insurance companies also offer discounts on your homeowner’s insurance premium when you have a class 4 rating.
If you found these tips helpful, leave a comment below. Reach out to us if you need any assistance setting up a consultation, or if you have any general roofing questions!