- Temporarily staged plywood and tarps on deck to prevent damage during tear off.
- Installed jacks and boards for roof loading and installation.
- Removed all existing roofing, including any clean up with use of magnetic roller for nail pick up in driveways and yard.
- Applied synthetic underlayment to entire roof surface with ice and water shield in in valleys and around penetrations.
- Applied metal to entire perimeter of roof.
- Removed and replaced existing ventilation with new ridge vent and one RVO vent on back of home, also includes all new pipe boots.
- Applied Malarkey 40 year Vista shingle product line in Storm Grey.
…the representatives of the company are professional, punctual and take the time to carefully explain the roofing material-and their clean up after installation is excellent. The finished product looks fabulous and I will enthusiastically refer them to my friends and clients: thank you Integrity Roofing!